Mark your calendars today to attend our 2nd Act Players 1960s soiree from 5-7 p.m. Sept. 10 at Creative Coworking in downtown Evanston. In addition to an amazing panel discussion on the turbulent 1960s we plan that evening, we’re having a silent auction that, at the moment, has 16 fabulous items you can bid on and win.
Here’s the prize list as of today, we expect a few more to be added as well, more reasons to attend! Looking for a quick weekend get-away? How about an evening stay at Evanston’s beautiful Hilton Orrington Hotel?
Interested in acting? Come bid on a free level of classes at Chicago Green Shirt Studio, known for its Meisner technique classes! Feeling the need for a makeover? We have a package from noted salon Teddie Kossof and a basket full of care products from Red7 Salon.
Want to take in a musical after you see our fall drama? Then come bid on tickets for two different Broadway in Chicago shows this season.
The list goes on, click the link here to see all the items and see you Sept. 10!!!!
- One-night stay at the Hilton Orrington Hotel, Evanston
- 1 free level of classes at Green Shirt Studio
- One-month membership Winnetka Community House
- Teddie Kossof Salon Signature service package
- Backlot Coffee Shop gift card
- One free two-hour organizing session, OrganizeMe (Karen York)
- Happy Husky Bakery
- Red7 Salon Gift Basket
- Ridgeview Grill gift card
- The Bodyguard, The Musical, 2 tickets, 2/11/17 matinée
- Aladdin. 2 tickets, 4/29/17 matinee
- Spa Dabin Evanston manicure & pedicure gift certificate
- Paper Source Evanston 1-hour card making class for 4-6 people
- Spice House gift card
- Celtic Knot gift card
- Starbucks gift card
One thought on “16 great reasons to come to our Sept. 10 gala”