Boys in the Basement, a poignant look at the heartbreak of divorce from a man’s perspective, opens in one month at the Noyes Cultural Arts Center in Evanston. Performances are Fridays, Nov. 6 and Nov. 13 at 7:30 p.m., Saturdays Nov. 7 and Nov. 14 at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays Nov. 8 and Nov. 15 at 3 p.m.
Here are the Top 5 reasons to buy your tickets NOW instead of waiting until the last minute:
5. If you’re divorced, or a child of divorce, you can get discount tickets for either Friday night show, Nov. 6 or Nov. 13, but these seats are limited, once they sell out, you’ll have to pay full price. So, BUY NOW!!! JUST CLICK HERE.
4. Tickets already are selling fast, don’t be left behind. The theater seats only 80 people. Given the hundreds of theater-goers who have flocked to past 2nd Act Players productions, those seats will go fast. So, BUY NOW!!! JUST CLICK HERE.
3. Seeing this show will confirm you’re a trend-setter. The Chicago area already is talking about this unique, unapologetic look at divorce from the men’s perspective. Be able to tell all your friends you saw it before it became THE theater phenomena of 2015. So, BUY NOW!!! JUST CLICK HERE.
2. Past shows have sold out. The 2nd Act Players last season sold out more than half its performances. Sunday matinees routinely sell out, so if you want to see a Sunday show, BUY NOW!!! JUST CLICK HERE.
1. Support the cast members you know. The 2nd Act Players has many dynamic new faces in the cast this year. Show them your support and watch them transform the characters in this play into people you care about. So, BUY NOW!!! JUST CLICK HERE.